One More Page Books


2200 N. Westmoreland Street, Arlington, VA 22213 * 703-300-9746
www.onemorepagebooks.com * Mon-Sat: 10 am - 8 pm; Sun: noon - 5 pm

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Busted...

My friend, Jackie, just busted me on the last post because I always SAY I'm going to slow down and not do as many things, but every time she talks to me I have something going on every night.

I said that that was the reason I needed to read these books -- one day it will start to sink in. The scary thing is that I do say No to lots of things. If I don't start saying No to more things, my bookstore will be take longer to start up and I will miss spending time just hanging out with family and friends.

So...said no to everything next week to hang out with Jackie and Dave in Baltimore and to check out 2 bookstores...if there's time.

No comments: