One More Page Books


2200 N. Westmoreland Street, Arlington, VA 22213 * 703-300-9746
www.onemorepagebooks.com * Mon-Sat: 10 am - 8 pm; Sun: noon - 5 pm

Monday, February 22, 2010

And 2 from me...Murder and Love

Mysteries and Wine - two of my favorite items. Enjoyed The Merlot Murders by Ellen Crosby for the aforementioned reasons and also because it takes place right here in Northern Virginia. I'm ready to work my way through her wine rack of mysteries. Her most recent book is The Riesling Retribution. Would love to get her to be part of our store opening.

The phenomena of Eat Pray Love passed me by. A friend gave the book a bad review, so I never picked it up. Then I saw Elizabeth Gilbert do a reading of her new book Committed and really appreciated her humor, so I went back and read the first one and enjoyed it immensely. Wish I could have some parts of her life -- like the $ and the freedom to travel.

No comments: