One More Page Books


2200 N. Westmoreland Street, Arlington, VA 22213 * 703-300-9746
www.onemorepagebooks.com * Mon-Sat: 10 am - 8 pm; Sun: noon - 5 pm

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

You're too busy when...


...the book club is reading Behind the Beautiful ForeversLife, death, and hope in a Mumbai undercity, the National Book Award winning book from Katherine Boo and you read The Siege: 68 Hours Inside the Taj Hotel by Cathy Scott-Clark and Adrian Levy.

Granted they are both non-fiction and take place in Mumbai, but seriously how could I confuse them? In my defense I was listening to the audiobook, so I didn't have the cover staring me in the face.  

On the other hand, I was writing about book club, reminding people about the discussion and patting myself on the back for actually reading a book club book. I did realize I read the wrong book about 1/2 before book club started, but seriously...

Stop...breathe...take your time...and try again.

No comments: