One More Page Books


2200 N. Westmoreland Street, Arlington, VA 22213 * 703-300-9746
www.onemorepagebooks.com * Mon-Sat: 10 am - 8 pm; Sun: noon - 5 pm

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Outside my area of expertise, but thankfully

I know several very knowledgeable young men who will help me with this new section on Science Fiction/Fantasy.

Starting around 14 years old and up to ??, these guys are locked into books, websites, games from their favorite authors and probably know well before booksellers when new ones are on the way. It will be an education for me.
Here's one to get us started: Baen Free Library.  Basically, Baen Books is putting a number of books out there in electronic format for fans to read for free.  An extensive list of books from Baen authors are available through this site.  As a future bookseller, I should find this threatening, but I don't.  It's just one more way to read more and be part of a community.

Hoping to meet David Weber who will be at the Baen Booth at BEA.  My nephew's a fan, so I'd like to find out what it's all about. 

No comments: