One More Page Books


2200 N. Westmoreland Street, Arlington, VA 22213 * 703-300-9746
www.onemorepagebooks.com * Mon-Sat: 10 am - 8 pm; Sun: noon - 5 pm

Saturday, February 26, 2011

#FridayReads

Booksellers and booklovers tweet books they're currently reading every Friday via #fridayreads. What was everyone reading last week? (this makes me feel good about our store selection)

1. FREEDOM by Johnathan Franzen - have at store


2. ROOM by Emma Donoghue - have at store and I read it

3. DELIRIUM by Lauren Oliver - have at store and I read it
JUST KIDS by Patti Smith - have at store and I read it
SWAMPLANDIA by Karen Russell - have at store

6. THE WEIRD SISTERS by Eleanor Brown - have at store

 7. A DISCOVERY OF WITCHES by Deborah Harkness - have at store
I AM NUMBER FOUR by Pittacus Lore - have at store
THE IMMORTAL LIFE OF HENRIETTA LACKS by Rebecca Skloot - have at store

10. JANE EYRE by Charlotte Bronte - have at store
THE BOOK THIEF by Marcus Zusak - have at store
THE HUNGER GAMES by Suzanne Collins- have at store and I read it
UNBROKEN by Laura Hillenbrand - have at store

14. MADAME TUSSAUD by Michelle Moran
MIDDLEMARCH by George Eliot - have at store
NEVER LET ME GO by Kazuo Ishiguro - have at store (although may be out of stock...)
THE WINDUP GIRL by Paolo Bacigalupi - have at store (although may be out of stock...)

18. A VISIT FROM THE GOON SQUAD by Jennifer Egan - have at store
AT HOME by Bill Bryson - have at store
BEFORE I FALL by Lauren Oliver - have at store
BLACK HEELS TO TRACTOR WHEELS by Ree Drummond - on our order list
CATCHING FIRE by Suzanne Collins- have at store and I read it
CUTTING FOR STONE by Abraham Verghese- have at store and I read it
LIFE by Keith Richards- have at store and it's on my shelf to read
MOON OVER MANIFEST by Clare Vanderpool - have at store

No comments: