One More Page Books


2200 N. Westmoreland Street, Arlington, VA 22213 * 703-300-9746
www.onemorepagebooks.com * Mon-Sat: 10 am - 8 pm; Sun: noon - 5 pm

Monday, October 5, 2009

books, books and more books


a veritable book orgy - so much as to be somewhat overwhelming. I just left the New Atlantic Independent Bookseller Association (NAIBA) Fall Conference. Besides helpful information, contacts and wonderful, generous spirit of the independent bookstore owners, I come home with piles of books. It's lovely!

I do feel a little selfish, so if any of my friends would like to read some wonderful new books, let me know. All I ask is that you give me a thumbs up/thumbs down on the book as many of these are soon to be released new books.

More specifics on the book bounty later...

No comments: