Having worked with infomercial companies, I'm a little suspicious of a book that helps you lose weight, obtain career success, improve relationships (while laying on the couch), but check the excerpt from Good Morning America.
How To Rule The World From Your Couch by Laura Day
From Fresh Fiction:
"In her new book...Laura Day teaches you or your company how to create success in any area by using your brain in unique and compel-ling ways so that your innate intuition can propel you ahead to successful solutions.
The step-by-step exercises included -- many of which can (and should!) be done from the comfort of your couch -- will show you how you can:
• Find and secure your dream job
• Maintain solid relationships, even at a distance
• Lose weight by reclaiming the body you were meant to have
• Know how to spot your perfect mate
• Make better investments and business decisions
• Negotiate differences in the workplace
• Have an understanding relationship with your child
• Identify which opportunities will pan out
• Project a desirable image for yourself or your product
• Anticipate and resolve difficult conflict before you walk into a situation
...Day has shown that 98 percent of success is planning and that you, therefore, have the power to transform your life."