One More Page Books


2200 N. Westmoreland Street, Arlington, VA 22213 * 703-300-9746
www.onemorepagebooks.com * Mon-Sat: 10 am - 8 pm; Sun: noon - 5 pm

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Back home and let's get started!

You know you've got it bad when you get excited about discussions on inventory management systems. That's when I knew I was hopelessly hooked on the new bookstore.

After an intensive cram course on everything you need to open your bookstore, I'm ready to wrap up this business plan and GET SOME $$$$.

BTW, a bookstore perk - you make little money, but get LOTS of free books!

Amelia Island is a cute historic town with no chain anything that I could see. There were some awesome artists and I did buy 2 things before my bookstore poverty sets in.

I was particularly drawn back to a gallery on Ash Street with Carol Winner and Christina Long.


No comments: