One More Page Books


2200 N. Westmoreland Street, Arlington, VA 22213 * 703-300-9746
www.onemorepagebooks.com * Mon-Sat: 10 am - 8 pm; Sun: noon - 5 pm

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dedicated or Delusional?


Starting a new business is this environment is not the smartest thing to do, but if you continue to persevere in trying to make it happen, does that make you dedicated or delusional?

I've been working on opening my own business - a bookstore- and am realizing how much I DON'T know and also how much $$ it will take. But instead of being worried, the more I get into it, the more excited I am. To be able to do something you've wanted to do for a long time - it feels wonderful.

Maybe I won't have my house or savings in a few years, but at least I'm giving it a shot (so this is where maybe I'm delusional or reckless). I'm doing it anyway.

No comments: