One More Page Books


2200 N. Westmoreland Street, Arlington, VA 22213 * 703-300-9746
www.onemorepagebooks.com * Mon-Sat: 10 am - 8 pm; Sun: noon - 5 pm

Monday, March 23, 2009

Threshold Moments...


Thin Mint cookies are the Best! (Sorry, that isn't what this posting is about, but they are fueling my energy this am.)

Threshold Moments - when we move/change TO something. As part of that, we LEAVE things behind. We are not the same person we were before we "crossed" that threshold.

A speaker talked about this at church last night and I didn't have to think hard about my most recent threshold moment - deciding to open the bookstore and leaving behind the $ and security of a corporate job.

Until I looked at back at some notes from when parted ways with the company, I didn't realize how much I had changed since coming to that decision. I feel more like me that I have in a long time. And that's a good thing.

No comments: