One More Page Books


2200 N. Westmoreland Street, Arlington, VA 22213 * 703-300-9746
www.onemorepagebooks.com * Mon-Sat: 10 am - 8 pm; Sun: noon - 5 pm

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

So many books I want to read and am reading - Part 1

The pile of books in my rooms keeps get higher and higher. I have become a book addict. I can't visit an indie bookstore without finding a least 3 books I MUST HAVE. In the meantime, I'm still reading the advance copies of books from the NAIBA show.

So in no particular order, these books look interesting...

Neverland: J.M. Barrie, the Du Mauriers, and the Dark Side of Peter Pan by Piers Dudgeon
...in a nutshell, it sounds totally twisted.

Strange Things Happen by Stewart Copeland
"The world knows Stewart Copeland as the drummer for The Police...But they may not know as much about his childhood in the Middle East as the son of an agent for the CIA. Or his film-making adventures with the Pygmies in the deepest Congo." HarperStudio
...in a nutshell, if it's anything like his movie, Everyone Stares, it will be great and a lot of fun.

No comments: